Will isn't feeling so hot...or so he said after dinner tonight. We made burgers and cheesy fries, and pretty soon after that he gulped some Pepto and zonked out on the couch. I hope it's just that he ate too much greasy food (i.e. the fries). The hamburg meat came from Publix, and all he did was cook it up, and top it with some deli cheese. All fresh.
I sat with him while he slept for a good 3.5 hours, and just now he said he's feeling a little better. He's going to snooze on the couch tonight, but he waved me off when I offered to stay out there too. So I'm taking a computer break while he's still sleeping. I hope he's got something that'll run its course quickly, especially since I have to attend a meeting in Poinciana tomorrow night. I'm gonna hate being out if he's still not himself.
I guess maybe there was a deeper reason for buying that ginger ale in the fridge and those Club crackers in the pantry... crossing my kitty paws that he's better soon!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment